Saturday 20 August 2011

Harry Potter & Dumbledore Quote Art

This is the first chance to share what I have been making. I've recently noticed how many wise and inspirational things than Dumbledore has said in the books and the films, so I decided to turn some of these into images that you can use for desktop pictures or whatever you wish.
I would like to here what you think, so please comment at the bottom of this post. If you're going to share my work, which I'd love you to do, please credit me and a link back to this site.
There are more to come xx

  • (If you want to see the image full size, just click on it!)

Let's Begin
Professor Dumbledore : in The Chamber of Secrets. 
Professor Dumbledore : in The Prisoner of Azkaban. 

Professor Dumbledore : in The Prisoner of Azkaban. 
Professor Dumbledore : in The Deathly Hallows. 
Professor Dumbledore : in The Goblet Of Fire. 
Professor Dumbledore : in The Goblet of Fire. 
Harry Potter : in The Prisoner Of Azkaban. 


Please Comment and Tell Me What You Think
Thank You Alice 
xxx

2 comments:

Please Comment and tell me what you think. Feedback, Suggestion etc.?